Profile photos - A guide to taking and uploading images
Adding images to your profile is very important as they establish credibility and can save you having to write an overly detailed description of yourself.
In our experience, profiles with images are up to five times more popular with landlords.
It’s really easy to upload your photos: Login and click on My Ads and then select Edit photos. Click on Browse and select the desired picture from your files.
Choose one picture at a time and click on the Upload photo button for each selected image.
There are some basic rules when uploading photos to the website:
1. Make sure they are of good quality; ensure that the images are a good size. Clear and bright images are best.
2. JPEG, GIF, PNG or BMP format.
3. The image should be of yourself, or your group members if you’re registered as a group or couple.
4. All of your images must be rotated correctly and in the order you would like them to appear on your listing.
Has your image been rejected? Here's a guide to which type of images we will not publish:
- An image that displays your contact details – to protect your personal privacy as Easyroommate ads are accessible to non-members.
- An image of yourself in swimwear or any state of undress.
- Photos of Children – The privacy of the young is very important to us and so we do not publish any images of children or babies.
- Animals - Unless you are in the picture too!
- Illegal or immoral activity